Monday, July 15, 2013

Get to know the blogger tag!

I did something similar to this when an acquaintance of mine tagged me on another social networking site, but I thought it would be fun to do it on my blog!

Here goes:



1. Are you named after anyone? No, I'm pretty sure my parents just gave me this name after going over a few options :p 
2. When was the last time you cried? Last night because I stayed up late reading a very sad story :p 
3. Do you have kids? No.  
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Yeah, sure! That way I'll know what to do to not annoy me, like not talking to me and just leaving me be for the first hour after I wake up. 
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? No, not really. I only use it when I'm around my best friends, but not often. 

6. Will you ever bungee-jump? Oh, no no no no no no no no no no O______O I have a fear of heights, and this totally weird paranoia that the cord might break or something. 
7. What’s your favorite cereal? Post Select's Blueberry Morning cereal! Oh my gah, I can eat that for breakfast, lunch, dinner all the time. 
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Eyes and smile, and the way they carry themselves and act around others :) 
9. What is your eye colour? Dark brown ♥ 
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings all the way! I'm such a wimp that I end up getting nightmares when I watch scary movies.  

11. Favorite smells? Lavender, jasmine, and the smell of a baby (I know that sounds weird, but there's something about it that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside) 
12. Summer or winter? Winter. I live in a tropical country, so it's like summer all year long O___O I'm tired of the heat! 
13. Computer or television? Computer all the way. 
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Probably the USA when I went there for family vacations and to visit my older brother. 
15. Do you have any special talents? Oh this is a toughie :\ I don't think so? I mean, I think I'm quite flexible, but I don't think it's a special talent considering I'm a dancer :\ 

16. Where were you born? Jakarta. 
17. What are your hobbies? Dancing, listening to music, hanging out with friends, spending time with kids at the orphanage I visit every now and then :) 
18. Do you have any pets? No, I have no luck with pets.....seriously T-T over the span of 19 years, I've had a total of 15 pets......but......they are no longer with me now T-T 
19. Favorite movie? Definitely the Step Up series! 
20. Do you have any siblings? Yes, one older brother and one younger brother. 
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? I've always wanted to own a dance company/studio; travel all over the world to learn, teach, and share my passion and love for dancing. Those things have always been in my mind ever since I was 4 years old :)

Well that is it! I tag each and every one of you readers to do this :)

Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment