Saturday, June 8, 2013

An unexpectedly chill Saturday

I originally planned on filming another choreography or tutorial video in the studio today to post on Youtube, but my classes got cancelled last night. On one hand, I feel thankful because I can rest after a very intense intermediate/aerial Pilates class yesterday, and to top it all off, my wisdom teeth are growing out, so they're giving me quite a bit of pain. On the other hand though, I feel so unproductive today since I really wanted to record :(

Things have finally calmed down a bit after Super Show 5 in Jakarta (YES! I SAW SUPER JUNIOR LIVE!) and meeting Choi Siwon at Pacific Place, so I was really looking forward to resuming my classes and teaching more workshops. I'll admit that I was quite out of it when I practiced for my classes (read: I was so sluggish), but I felt genuinely excited to be back in the studio to teach! But these things happened.....oh well, I suppose I'll just have to wait until next week!

See you in the next post,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment